Get ahead in life. Bag a Scholarship from DEAR.
Goodness lies in giving back to the world. This is our way of giving back to the world. We are happy to pay out an annual scholarship to deserving students.
DEAR Systems Scholarship Program
DEAR is one of the premier ERP solution platforms in the UK, the USA, and Australia. We are dedicated to helping businesses get the best of ERP technology to get their operations in order. As a business that is innovative and progressive, we find it imperative to help future generations do better and add to the innovation and progress pool. Our annual scholarship aims at working to this effect
Where does our Scholarship Help?
Our scholarship isn’t restricted to a particular school or educational institution. It’s an open scholarship worth 1000 USD that any student studying in any educational institution within the UK, the USA, and Australia. Applications are open.
All you need to do is follow a couple of simple instructions to submit your application.
No Fancy Criteria
It’s nothing you can’t crack. All we need from you is a great essay on a topic of our choice.
Entry is FREE
Yes, you can apply for FREE. So, there’s no reason why you should not be applying.
Who Is Eligible for a DEAR Scholarship?
As we said before, any student who is currently studying in any program with any educational institution in the USA, the UK, or Australia is eligible to apply.
- In case of high school students, parents’ or legal guardians’ written consent is mandatory.
- One individual can apply only once.
- Application evaluation is carried as DEAR’s discretion.
- The funds can be used for educational purposes ONLY.
How to Apply
If our scholarship interests you, all you need to do is send in your essay of minimum 1200 words on the topic “What are the Advantages of a Cloud ERP software over legacy on premises ERP software.”
When you send it to us, please make sure that that it is accompanied by:
- The applicant’s name and email address in the header
- Full name, phone number (mobile/fixed line), postal address
- School/college/university’s name
- Program that the applicant is pursuing
Things to remember when you write the essay:
- Minimum 1200 words
- Should be in Word/Wordpad format
- No PDF is allowed
- The content should be original. Essays containing any plagiarism or duplicate content will be disqualified.
- Selections will be made on the basis of the strength of the essay as well as the overall candidature.
When you are ready to submit, simply email it to email@example.com all the said information as well the following information in the email:
- Full name
- Complete contact information
- Name of your educational institution/program you are going to join
All applications must reach us no later than July 31, 2021.
Our Scholarship Committee will review your application and announce the winner in the month of January 2020, on a date which we shall announce post the receipt of all applications. The name of the lucky winner will be displayed and lauded on our website. So, please do check.