– Report scheduling should allow multiple conditions and multiple actions, so users can send different report layouts of the same report to different people
– Add option ‘All reports’ into Scheduled Reports
– Add reporting date range info when exporting reports as a file (PDF,Excel)
– Smart Period Defaults such as Last Year MTD (Month-to-date), Last YTD (Year-to-date) for reports
Allow editing purchase/sale Invoice details without undoing the entire purchase/sale. Also to make minor edits such as address changes, payment due dates, contact information will be available without undoing
1. Let user process Cash returns in POS even if original payment was made using non-cash payment method (like credit card).
2. Let user to print receipts for returns/exchanges
3. Implement offline mode for POS web version
4. In case of offline sale stays not synced for more than a minute, show indicator in POS app header (similar to how we show printer and other hardware issues).
5. Add “Petty Cash Reasons” tab to POS integration page
6. Configure Surcharge % for Custom Payment Methods
7. Add payment provider option to outlet definition
Update product information
External actions and automation rules. Document status change on external events
– Unit of measure import/export
– Change report saving logic, add “Save Report As” option. Currently, you need to select a new report and name it before you are able to save the new report.
– Bulk pick list performance optimisation for large selections that include 100s of orders
– Include carrier on the pick list
Optionally DEAR users will be able to:
– force user password changes on regular basis,
– disallow repeated password change,
– introduce two factors authentication using Google authenticator,
– user access log (login/logout datetime, change reference books data, product info, customer/supplier info)
– New User interface
– Integartion with Paymentsense, card payment solution for small businesses in the UK
1. Shipment from the store. Outlet will get order online and do shipment to the customer address.
2.POS Sales Prices per Customer. Price tiers assigned to customers when selected
3.Special access levels for price changes and discounts
4.Account on Hold option if client reached Credit Limit for On Account invoices
6.Change calculation module
– Invoice Printed and Invoice Sent flags on the View All Sales Screen.
– DEAR Inventory, to allow return of items to different location it was purchased from
– Auto application of discounts, possibly a setting that will apply discount to the order upon Authorization rather than having to click the discount button.
– Reorder function analysis report
Provide access to often used functions
Add filter by Location. Currently it is calculating available stock in all locations combined.
Achieve compliance with sales tax requirements through automated, cloud-based solutions that are fast, accurate, and easy to use.
– Increase list of events that can trigger notifications. Notification Options for: Minimum Stock Hit, Backordered PO Received, credit limit exceeded, sale made for exceeded credit account.
– Improve User management module, add import/export option, introduce User Roles.
– Special Access permissions to see Bill of Materials
– Add Address Finder/Autocomplete feature using Google Autocomplete Address Form
Add dashboard and make further changes to partner portal functionality
We will increase range of supported hardware, mostly printers and scanners
Individual product price per customer. Product page will have additional tab – Price where user can view/edit supplier and customer prices. Markup pricing will include:
1. Mark up from average cost,
2. Mark up from Fixed Price,
3. Mark up from Latest Price.
Log will be available to the end users and contain full breakdown of changes to available/on hand quantities
View Additional Attribute values for variants with ability to specify them once attribute set is selected on Product Family.
– Add ‘No tracking’ option at product level to suppress availability check when selling product
– Add ‘No tracking’ option at account level to suppress availability check when selling any products
Several enhancements like optional auto-sync, connect/disconnect wizard to/from QBO, additional sync elements (categories, classes, custom fields) and help with sync errors resolution
Send or receive invoices directly to/from another DEAR organisation
– implementing shipping zones down to postcode level
– import shipping rates from CSV file
– Tasks and Notifications can’t sign up in trial, nor can a user trial the features when they have a paid account. Can we create some sort of trials for these modules which should increase take up. It would be good to have a code we can give out to users as a promotion that would allow them access for a defined period of time.
– Ability to delete customer/supplier contacts in bulk.
– Bulk actions for advanced sales orders.
New option to consolidate sales invoices before sending to Xero to eliminate Xero’s 1000 orders per month restriction
Importing fees and charges
Use shipping address to route sales orders to specific warehouse
Some extra features to utilise new Shopify API
1. Stocktake/inventory count
2. Stock receiving
3. Put away
4. Stock write-off
5. Stock transfer
1. Product ordering. Outlet staff should be able to order products either
a) using reorder function or
b) by creating direct orders to supplier or
c) requesting transfer from main warehouse or other outlet
3. Serial numbers in POS
4. POS layout for smartphone
5. POS register customisable catalog layout
6. Additional reporting
Part of Notification module. When activated it will create reminder on orders to approve, payments due etc.Also some DEAR reports can be generated on regular basis and emailed to distribution list. These reports perfect for those who are not logged into DEAR.
Shipping rates will be set manually (shipping zones) or provided via integration with following platforms: Shipstation, StarShipit, Shippit (including label printing)
New purchase module to include
– Multiple invoices, credit notes and deliveries for single purchase order
– Standalone credit notes
– Service-only purchase
Send messages to other DEAR users while they are logged in to DEAR web or mobile app
Several enhancements like optional auto-sync, connect/disconnect wizard to/from Xero and help with sync errors resolution
2. Option for customer of B2B portal to email order/invoice from B2B portal to have a record other than just in DEAR
4. Send email notification to supplier when the invoice has been viewed/downloaded
5. Email notifications when customer opens and downloads invoice
7.Add shipping fee calculations based on total order weight or # of items. ( Will be done through a 3rd party shipping integration )
8.Additional Stock Availability Display
“In Stock” (green), ” Out of Stock” (red) and “Display Quantity” (green), if there is a stock outage, but also a quantity on order, the B2B Portal should display “Coming Soon” (amber)
Zapier connects more web apps than anyone. Zapier integrates with apps such as Facebook Lead Ads, Slack, Quickbooks, Google Sheets, Google Docs & many more! Slack. Mailchimp. Google Sheets. Trello.
Several changes to improve integration usability:
– Stock quantity auto-sync between FBA and DEAR location on daily/weekly/monthly basis
– User interface for Catalog view to match general DEAR design concept
– Operation Log on FBA integration page to indicate some FBA related events, like catalog updates.
Add to the List of available endpoints:
– All reference book endpoints
– Inventory Write-Off
– Money tasks
– Journal tasks
2.Easy portal access for field Sales Representative that place orders onsite on behalf of customers (Impersonation of portals)
5.Add an icon that highlights NEW products
6.Add icon next to the “Invite to Portal” icon to tell if the customer has created a password/account
7.Add another invitation status “ACCEPTED” to know the customer received the invite and accepted
8.Add [CustomerEmail] to the B2B portal invitation email so when a customer receives the invitation and chooses a password they’ll also know which email they’ll need to use when signing in
9.Access to logs confirming that an invitation was sent
12.Product page display customisation –
– Dont show extra paramaters
– Show in specifications tab
– Show under product code on the main product section/next to the image
13.A button to navigate back to the catalog from the product info pages
14.Change the backorder/split delivery descriptions. Make heading “Delivery Options if one or more items are Out of Stock”
– “Single Delivery; delay whole order until all items are in stock”
– “Multiple Deliveries; ship all available items now, ship currently unavailable items later”
16.Show short description under product heading on the Product Info pages
17.Ability to add customisable shopping cart icon
18.Add ‘Back’ & ‘Checkout’ buttons to Product pages to streamline the customer experience. The text of these buttons will be customisable.
12. Incorporate Barcode scanners in POS.
15. Quick Keys
16. Pin codes for quick POS screen locking.
17. Implement live search for products and customers.
18. Custom payment methods.
Users will be able to get an overview of all notifications stemming from various sources (B2B, e-commerce, in-app sales). This will help them become aware of critical real-time information.
POS works in web browser, under Android or iOS .It supports offline mode, all sales created offline will be synced to your DEAR account once online mode is back.
Supports popular discounting models (buy one get one free, brand and category discounts along with simple discount per order or line item)
You include receipt note to record extra information about the sale. It will be printed (optionally) on receipt.
You can process Sale On Account, Layby and let your customers earn loyalty points. Full support for customer accounts.
Cashier can put sale on hold (park sales) to take payment from another register or recommence sale at any time later.
Refunds and Returns are available with options to put refund to store credit or return to the customer using original payment method. If loyalty program is enabled for the customer every time they make a purchase system calculates loyalty point that can be used in the future.
Accept credit/debit card payments through Square payment processor. Cash payment option is available as well and calculates change and applies rounding when required. Customer can opt to use different payment methods for a single sale that include cash, credit cards, gift certificates, laybys, on account sales and store credits.
Full receipt customisation is available. You can include info regarding current and forthcoming promotions, put your logo or logo of brans on sale, etc.
Register closure and cash management are supported
Support for Barcode Scanning. Add items to the sale by scanning. Also search products by brand, category, SKU
Every shop/outlet can me mapped to individual inventory location to have separate inventory control and counts for every outlet. Multiple registers available per outlet to report on sales activity. Every cashier has separate user account to control access permissions and track sales.
Multiple credit notes for single invoice, credit notes distributed across multiple invoices
Expenses like freight and handling fees can be allocated to customer orders as manual journals using pro-rata method.
1. Download price lists with images as PDF file and excel file with product barcodes, SKUs, names
2. Add optional dimensions, weight, product attributes and quantity based discounts to the product details page when available
3. Add optional short description field to DEAR product page to be used along with product name on B2B product details page.
4. Add Guest user role which cannot shop, but can browse/print catalogue.
5. At checkout stage add two options to choose from :
– Single delivery, place on Backorder if out of stock
– Multiple deliveries if out of stock
6. Show fulfilment status on orders
Our B2B portal allows your customers to visit your web shop (multiple shops supported) and make new order, see all orders made before. Copying items from previous order is available. Special pricing per customer and basic portal customisation are available. If you have Stripe or Paypal account your customers can pay orders online using these payment processor.
Multiple pick, pack and ship tasks for single sales invoice/order.
1. Implement payment options using Paypal and Stripe
2. Printing orders/invoices from the B2B portal. Single order/invoice template will be supported initially.
3. Optional ‘Required by date’ field for customers to enter. This field will be transferred to the ‘Required By’ field on DEAR Sales order page. Add checkbox ASAP next to it to indicate that it should be delivered as soon as possible.
4. Add new parameter on B2B integration page to control number of products on search/catalogue page. The number will be limited to 48 items per page to keep page response time acceptable.
5. Optional comment field on checkout page for every item in the cart
6. Content of Invitation, reset password, order notification emails should be customizable
7. Notes area on checkout page. Content will be saved to DEAR Sales order internal memo.
8. Use content of Carrier table to fill delivery methods on B2B integration page. At checkout step preselect delivery method as per customer’s carrier settings.
9. Add In Stock / Out of stock indicator to the items on all pages showing catalogue
(Phase 1 complete). To simplify reconciliation between DEAR and your accounting software we are adding set of reports that will be comparable with the reports you can find in your accounting software.
Floship is a leading provider of international fulfillment, recognized for fast and cost-effective worldwide shipping services.
Use single user login details to access multiple DEAR accounts
Add import from Vend – purchase orders, stock transfer and stocktake
Add support for multiple eBay marketplaces. Add support for eBay variants. Import payments from eBay
Square is one service that supports your entire business, from a register in your pocket to reports on your laptop.
B2B Portal. Write bigger orders, See more customers, Process and ship your orders faster, Reduce order processing costs, Increase your order accuracy
Add support for multiple Magento shops. Import payments from Magento
It works within your site—customers can pay instantly, without being redirected away to complete the transaction.
When implemented this will open really unlimited integration opportunity for any Xero clients and add-on providers to take advantage of powerful DEAR Inventory features.
POST/PUT methods to create/update sales, payments, tracking numbers and credit notes
Checkout is an embeddable payment form for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. It works within your site—customers can pay instantly, without being redirected away to complete the transaction.
Let users load historical sales and purchases from accounting systems or sales channels.
POST/PUT methods to create/update sales, payments, tracking numbers and credit notes
New module will let users disassembly items when multiple output items will be inventoried from one input item. This feature also will be used to do automatic conversion between different units of measure (e.g. box to items, tonnes to kilos etc.).
While currently available publishing functions for sale channels work fine there is a need to have bulk publishing option clients who maintain 1000s of items.
Adding tax rules per invoice line will make DEAR invoice fully compatible with invoices produced by accounting software like Xero or QBO. Currently DEAR users can’t create mix of taxable and not taxable items in one invoice.
During a Sales Order if an item is marked as Drop Ship, out of stock or it is best to Drop Ship you should be able to mark specific items for Drop Ship. This would then direct you to create a Purchase Order directly associated with that Sale Order. This Purchase Order would then be a Drop Ship and not be received into inventory. After that it is just a matter of Invoicing SO and PO normally.
You will be able to pre-set emails you are sending to customers and suppliers.
Shopify will send an automated email to the customer once its order is full filed. If the orders are pushed from Shopify to DEAR, once an order is shipped i.e. fulfilled, the information of shipment should be pulled back to Shopify too.
New checkbox is added in the bill of materials ‘Auto-Assembly/Kit’ indicating that products can be automatically assembled when sale order is authorised. If the product is available in stock the system will assemble only deficiency in quantity required to complete the sale order.
Ability to enter specific lot numbers of products, usage of each traceable product, information on when date sensitive products are due to expire, facilitate with product recall by identifying the immediate previous sources and immediate subsequent recipients of products
Create purchase orders only for backordered items filtered by customers and/or product tags
Finished goods now can include not only direct materials but also direct labour and applied manufacturing overhead
Add function to data entry stock in addition to loading from CSV file
Create and maintain, buy and sell similar products applying bulk select/update operations. Auto-generate SKUs.
A volume based discount is an adjustment to the price of a item based on the quantity in the quote line or order line item. Simple method will be used.
Track serial or batch numbers on the receiving stock side and the selling side of business.
Summary of outstanding tasks and quick shortcuts to the most used actions.
Enter details for a sales invoice you send and mark it as Recurring Task. DEAR will automatically create and save invoices with Draft status. You’ll need to complete the process by authorising them.
Let you keep additional information about your customers and suppliers specific to your business.