FEATURES: Calculate smart reordering quantity by lead and safety stock values, production module improvements and more!
Feature 1: Calculate smart reordering quantity by lead and safety stock values
Reports module, Inventory module
Previously to this release, DEAR smart reordering feature used Minimum to Reorder and Reorder quantities to calculate replacement stock quantities. With this release, a new option has been added to also allow calculation using lead and safety stock values. Users can toggle the two options from the Inventory Velocity report. No other
- Enter lead and safety values for all SKU
- Access the Inventory Velocity Report by going to Reports → Sale → Inventory Velocity Report.
- There are two options for calculating the reorder quantity, which are controlled by the Calculate Reorder quantity using Safety Stock setting.
- Disabled: Reorder Quantity = Product Reorder Quantity + Minimum Before Reorder – Available – On Order
- Enabled: Reorder Quantity = Sales Velocity x (Safety + Lead Time) – Available – On Order
No other functions of the report have been changed.
Feature 2: Production module improvements
Production module, Reports module
DEAR is continuing to improve the Production module functionality and add features.
Co-manufacturing operation can be completed independently of invoice authorisation
The co-manufacturing operation can be completed when the stock is received, independently of invoice authorisation. Costs will be 0 until the invoice is authorised. Once the invoice has been authorised, the cost for the finished product will be updated. In the finished product has already been sold, COGS for the finished product will be updated with the calculated production costs.
Filter production reports by BOM version
BOM Version has been added as a filter field to the following reports:
- Production Downtime
- Production Shortage
- Production Cost Breakdown
- Production Finished Products Wastage Rate
- Actual vs Planned Cycle Time
- Production Required by Date Exception
- Production BOM Components and Resources Report
Search Scheduler by tags
Scheduler can now also be searched by production order tags.
Sort production document components for printing
A new setting, Production documents, has been added to Production process customisation settings (Settings → General Settings). Components can be sorted when printing production documents according to screen order, alphabetically by name, or alphabetically by SKU.