New Improvements to DEAR
Sync Multiple Credit notes from Shopify Orders
- Multiple credit note support is now available on most sources, including sales transactions from Shopify.
This update is transparent for most users. For more information, click here.
Sales Bulk Actions
- Bulk actions can now be performed on all sales, including advanced sales. Previously, these bulk actions
were limited to simple sales only. For the most part, the mechanics for bulk actions are the same for both
simple and advanced sales, though there are some differences in how bulk actions are applied in advanced
sales. For more information, click here.
Save Reporting Layouts
- When laying out reports, you can now save existing report layouts as new layouts. To ensure that existing
layouts remain available for you, we recommend that you save customised reports as new layouts. For more
information, click here.
In addition to the new DEAR functionality, there are also a couple of changes on DEAR POS, namely:
- Tyro/Vantiv (TriPOS) Payment Setup Configuration at Outlet Level. Payment system setup
was previously available only from the POS level on the DEAR POS integration page. This setup can now be
overridden at the outlet level. This means that different outlets can now use different Tyro or Vantiv
TriPOS accounts for payment processing.
- Users can now be given Can Sell on Account permissions. Users with these permissions can
now sell on account in DEAR POS. For more information on these changes, click here.