Watch out for updates in the following areas over the weekend:
- RMA module – New module to manage Return Merchant Authorisations (RMAs) and automate returns processing workflows. This module was previously released and returned to development for improvement.
- Notifications have been expanded to include RMA event notifications
- Scheduler improvements
- Rescheduling of production operations in a production run to reflect actual start/end times.
- Current date indicator
- Group nested orders with parent order setting
- Show dependencies for nested orders with the parent order
- B2B Portal Min. Quantity to Order now accepts decimal values and values less than 1.
Full Release Notes for this release will be available on 20th June 2021. Please do not hesitate to contact DEAR support (email@example.com or WhatsApp) if you notice any errors or changes in functionality over the weekend due to the latest release.