Pinch is a PCI Compliant, Australian payments platform offering automated Bank Account Direct Debit and Credit Card payments for standard and repeating invoices in your online accounting platform.
Pinch provides an easy and automated way to accept bank and card payments directly from DEAR Invoices that syncs back to DEAR and Xero, allowing automatic reconciliation.
Bank Account Payments
Card Account Payments
On-Charge Transaction Fees
Breakdown existing Invoices
Auto-reconciliation in Xero
On-charge transaction fees to your customers
You can choose to pass Pinch’s transaction fees onto your customers and we’ll add it to their Invoice total automatically at the time of payment.
- Pinch adds the processing fee on to the Invoice total at time of payment.
- Customers are informed that processing fees apply to their payments.
- Pinch retains the surcharged fee and settles you the original Invoice total.
Breakdown existing DEAR Invoices into payment plans
Pinch facilitates breaking down a customer’s existing DEAR Invoice into a manageable payment plan with automatic debits.
- Create a customised Payment Plan in Pinch with a combination of fixed and recurring payments.
- Choose an existing DEAR Invoice payment in Pinch to breakdown using your Payment Plan.
- Pinch will add successful payments to the existing DEAR Invoice until it is finished being paid.
Automatically debit future invoices on the due date
Send your customers Pre-Approval requests from Pinch to authorise future Invoices from DEAR to be automatically debited on the due date.
- Once a Payer has given Pre-Approval for automatic debits, their Pre-Approval status in Pinch is Active.
- Future Invoices for Payers with an Active Pre-Approval in Pinch will be debited automatically on the due date.
- If the Payer with an Active Pre-Approval tries to pay a scheduled Invoice, they will be reminded that it will be debited automatically.
One-click reconciliation in Xero
Pinch tracks your payments, fees, and settlements in Xero automatically, allowing you to reconcile settlements from your bank statement in one click.
- Pinch will automatically mark Invoices as Paid in DEAR which will push through to Xero.
- Invoice payments, transaction fees, and settlements from Pinch are tracked in a Clearing Account in Xero.
- Pinch applies settlements to your bank account in Xero automatically allowing you to reconcile settlements in one click.
Featured Customer Stories
96.5% of our clients would recommend our services to others
The first year we used DEAR, we concentrated on sales growth and saw an 18% increase in our top-line revenue because of the extra insight it gave us.Read Full Story
Industry:French-Style Wine Producer
"DEAR enabled us to scale more efficiently. We have been able to automate a number of key processes,Read Full Story
DEAR certainly helped with the professionalism of the software.Read Full Story
Industry:Marine Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
We run outstanding orders reports daily to confirm our daily dispatch.Read Full Story
#1 Rated Cloud ERP Software in USA
Get a big picture view of your business, without losing sight of the details. DEAR makes enterprise-level inventory management, manufacturing, sales channel integration, reporting and more accessible to businesses of all sizes.Start Free 14 Days Trial