NEW Look and Feel
Fonts, colour schemes and consistent layout changes to the User Interface have been implemented for better readability and more intuitive navigation.
Customisable table views have been added to most tables giving you the ability to control data on your screen.
New powerful scanning feature
Barcode scanning functionality has been enhanced and will now be available for stocktakes, purchases and sales. Use Barcode scanner in Automatic, Inventory and Manual modes.
New reports module allows for customised report views and provides info on all data headers available.
- Search feature is now available for all reports.
- Currency selection for certain reports has been added.
- Added UOM, Family (hidden fields by default) and “Volume on hand” to Product Availability report.
- Price List printing function now allows to filter products by Category and tags, as well as produce price lists grouped by category.
- Improved export to PDF option for reports will auto-fit entire grid into landscape page layout.
New reports added
- Finished Goods Analysis: Assembly #, Location, Assembled SKU, Assembled Product, Component SKU, Component, Type, Yield, Production Cost, Component Quantity, Component Cost, Date, Assembled Tags, Assembled Unit, Assembled Category, Assembled Family, Component Batch#.
- Disassembly Analysis: Disassembly, Location, Assembled SKU, Assembled Product, Component SKU, Component, Type, Disassembled quantity, Disassembled Cost, Services Cost, Component Quantity, Component Cost, Date, Dissembled Tags, Dissembled Unit, Dissembled Category, Dissembled Family, Component Batch #
- Find by Purchase Order: Supplier, PO #, PO Date, Invoice Date, Required By, Status, Order Total, Invoice Total, Paid Total, Due, Year, Quarter, Month, Currency, Invoice, PO Status, Invoice Status.
- Job Costing Materials: Job, Customer, Date, Job, Status, SKU, Product, Unit, Quantity, Price, Tax, Total, Year, Quarter, Month, Tags, Category, Family, Address, Contact, Supplier.
- Job Costing Profit & Loss: Job #, Customer, Job, Status, Milestone, Type, Date, Reference, Expense, Tax, Income, Profit, Tax, Address, Contact, Supplier, Start, Finish.
- Profit & Loss by Product: Location, SKU, Product, COGS, Sale Proceeds, Production / Inventory / Transfer, Profit, Unit, Tags, Category, Family, Batch #, Expiry Date.
- Outstanding Quotes: Order #, Customer, Sales Representative, SKU, Product, Unit, Quantity, Total, Date, Year, Quarter, Month, Location, Category, Product Tags, Family, Customer Tags, Currency.
- Sale Overview: Order #, Customer, Sales Representative, SKU, Product, Unit, Quantity, Total, Date, Year, Quarter, Month, Location, Category, Product Tags, Family, Customer Tags, Currency.
- For Customers and Suppliers added Purchase/Sell history by document.
- For Customers and Suppliers added SKU field for Purchase/Sell history by product.
- New “Ready to Pick” filter for Sale List.
- Additional general settings option to control when invoice number is assigned to sale task – on invoice authorisation or on sale creation.
- Added Stock transfer effective date, Finished Goods Work in Progress date and Completion date, Issue to Production Effective Date.
- Added validation on Purchase, when Invoice first method is selected, that will check whether quantity on Stock Received matches quantity on invoice.
- Added import/export of Supplier-Product list from/to csv files. Allows to load fixed/latest supplier prices and additional supplier-related information about a product.
- Now any account marked to receive payments in Xero can be used for payments in Dear (account can now be other than Asset type account)
- Assembly cost estimation approach is now persisted on Product level.
- Contacts import/export has been split now into two formats: for addresses and for contacts. You can specify address type in new address import format.
- Unit cost field has been added to Finished Goods list.