Watch out for updates in the following areas over the weekend:
- Add RMA events to notifications (Automation module)
- Native integration with Pinch Payments
- Select quantity assembled when auto-assemblies are triggered from sale orders:
- Only quantity required
- Quantity required and maintain minimum stock level quantity
- Difference between available quantity and quantity required to cover a shortage
- Allow making adding a sales rep mandatory in POS
- Add customer email for LoyaltyLion when adding customer to a POS sale
- Allow users to see average cost from POS app
- Advanced manufacturing: Different work centres can be colour-coded on the scheduler
- Advanced manufacturing: Display component availability after production consumption
Full Release Notes for this release will be available on 02nd October 2022. Please note that this release notice is an estimate and some items may be pushed back to a future release to assure quality and functionality.
Please do not hesitate to contact DEAR support (email@example.com or WhatsApp) if you notice any errors or changes in functionality over the weekend due to the latest release.