New Improvements to DEAR
- New Salable SKU. Get notified when new products are Created when the “I’m selling this product” option or when existing product changes the option to enabled.
- Address lookup. Google Maps API will help add contact addresses on pages when creating a new purchase, supplier, customer, sale at the form as drop down list which autocomplete as you enter key words.
- New general setting. “Fill invoice date” will have 2 options: Current Date and Sale Order Date. When an invoice date is auto-filled, a new setting will be applied when a Sale task or a Sale List Bulk Actions is being used selecting a option to determine value for invoice date.
- Combined Sales printing: Two new mail merge tables are added which contains carrier information for order and pick which are Orders Combined By Carrier and Pick Combined No Batches By Carrier.
- Advanced Purchase: New Improvement to Purchase cost calculation, cost distribution is implemented for cases when partial stock received for Invoicing & Receiving the items and in support for accrual transactions for advanced purchase.
- Simple Purchase. Users are now allowed printing and emailing a draft purchase order.
- DEAR POS. This task implements chained exchanges, Users are able to make a sale, then exchange one item, then exchange previously exchanged item/s.
- DEAR POS. Users are now allowed to set up reordering quick keys.