New Improvements to DEAR
New Advanced Purchase Module allows multiple stock receiving’s/invoices and credit notes per single purchase order:
- The purchase module will run in parallel to existing functionality and will allow the creation of multiple stock receipts, invoices and credit notes per purchase order. This means that you no longer need to use the old method of inputting partially received stock by checking stock received check boxes against each individual delivery or using the clone PO functionality if multiple invoices are received per delivery. You can now simply create as many partial stock receipts and invoices before completing the order using the advanced purchase module.
- Purchases view screen has changed to show 2 types of views for more detailed presentation and better filter options: General view / Accounting View
Shipping Integration Improvements
- If you are currently using Shipstation, Starshipit or Shippit integrations you now have the ability to generate shipping labels directly in DEAR once you are at the shipping stage of the sales process.
- Carrier/Shipping service field has been added to the Sale Order header.
B2B Portal Enhancements
- Option for a customer using B2B portal to email order/invoice from B2B portal to have a record other than just in DEAR.
- Allow quantity to be shown for products within a family on the bulk order screen.
- You can now choose if shipping option prices should be displayed on the checkout page.
- Additional Stock Availability Display – “In Stock” (green), ” Out of Stock” (red), “Display Quantity” (green), if there is a stock outage but also a quantity on order the B2B Portal will display “Coming Soon” (amber)
Notification Module Enhancements
- Scheduled Reporting is now available in the notifications module. Set up reports to generate automatically daily, weekly or monthly and have them distributed to the relevant staff members automatically without users intervention.
- Sale Notifications can now be sent to the sale rep in charge of the sale.
Xero Integration Enhancements
- You can now schedule automatic synchronisation to Xero. Emails with details of the sync results will be sent out to specified mailing list or individual user specified on the Xero integration page.
- Purchase & Sale attachments are now exported to Xero.
DEAR POS Enhancements
- POS price label printing – improved price labels layout and ability to print on mobile device via Google Cloud Print.
Other Systemwide Improvements
- You now have the ability to list service type products to eCommerce integrations
- Customer Credits view has a new filter “Outstanding Credits only”