New Improvements to DEAR
- DEAR: DEAR to DEAR integration, now users have the option to create a DEAR to DEAR Network between partners via a network key that DEAR assigns to all account holders upon enrollment.
- QuickBooks: Do you want to start fresh by deleting existing data in DEAR or move forward while keeping the existing data when connecting DEAR with Quickbooks? The Choice is yours!
- QuickBooks: Now you have the option to change possible accounts selection for QuickBooks to support Gift Cards in mapping/product configuration.
- Magento 1.x: Users are now able to Save “Custom Options for sold items” in sale order comments.
- Shopify: Track the URL added to the Carriers Reference book. Once this is activated, It allows to specifically track the shipment URL prefix including the tracking number from the shipping line to be used in notifications/templates /export to Shopify.
- POS: With this improvement, users are Allowed to update and correct data about customer loyalty points and store credits, by importing “CSV” file into DEAR system.</li style=”display: block;”>
- PayPal: Now users are able to send Shipping address upon availability to PayPal when a payment is in process. This action will also enable Seller Protection in PayPal.
- Switching Accounting Integrations: Switching between accounting integrations have been made easy.