|Xero Integration||In Progress||TBA||New option to consolidate sales invoices before sending to Xero to eliminate Xero’s 1000 orders per month restriction|
|QBO integration improvement||In Progress||10/06/2018||Several enhancements like optional auto-sync, connect/disconnect wizard to/from QBO, additional sync elements (categories, classes, custom fields) and help with sync errors resolution|
|DEAR to DEAR integration||In Progress||15/07/2018||Send or receive invoices directly to/from another DEAR organisation|
|POS – Stage 4 enhancement||In Progress||31/07/2018||– New User interface
– Integartion with Paymentsense, card payment solution for small businesses in the UK
|Magento 2 Integration||In Progress||30/08/2018|
|Shipping zones||In Progress||TBA||– implementing shipping zones down to postcode level
– import shipping rates from CSV file
|Smart reordering||Planned||TBA||– Inventory velocity, lead times, safety stock
– Reorder function analysis report
– Manufacturing schedule
|Workflow and automation||Planned||TBA||External actions and automation rules. Document status change on external events|
|Avalara tax software integration||Planned||TBA||Achieve compliance with sales tax requirements through automated, cloud-based solutions that are fast, accurate, and easy to use.|
|In-app messaging||Planned||TBA||Send messages to other DEAR users while they are logged in to DEAR web or mobile app|
|POS – Stage 5 enhancement||Planned||TBA||1. Shipment from the store. Outlet will get order online and do shipment to the customer address.|
|‘No inventory tracking’ function||Planned||TBA||– Add ‘No tracking’ option at product level to suppress availability check when selling product
– Add ‘No tracking’ option at account level to suppress availability check when selling any products
|Amazon integration improvement||Complete||10/06/2018||30/06/2018||Importing fees and charges|
|Order Routing||Complete||15/07/2018||29/07/2018||Use shipping address to route sales orders to specific warehouse|
|Shopify integration enhancement||Complete||10/06/2018||15/06/2018||Some extra features to utilise new Shopify API|
|Mobile app for warehouse managament||Complete||10/06/2018||15/06/2018||1. Stocktake/inventory count
2. Stock receiving
3. Put away
4. Stock write-off
5. Stock transfer
|POS – Stage 3 enhancement||Complete||30/05/2018||15/06/2018||1. Product ordering. Outlet staff should be able to order products either
a) using reorder function or
b) by creating direct orders to supplier or
c) requesting transfer from main warehouse or other outlet
3. Serial numbers in POS
4. POS layout for smartphone
5. POS register customisable catalog layout
6. Additional reporting
|Pick and Pack mobile app||Complete||15/04/2018||01/05/2018||Android application for ScanSKU Android Barcode Scanner to streamline order fulfilment process and show all outstanding orders available for picking|
|Tasks, Reminders and Scheduled reports||Complete||15/05/2018||10/05/2018||Part of Notification module. When activated it will create reminder on orders to approve, payments due etc.Also some DEAR reports can be generated on regular basis and emailed to distribution list. These reports perfect for those who are not logged into DEAR.|
|Shipping Rates Estimates and Shipping Labels||Complete||15/03/2018||30/04/2018||Shipping rates will be set manually (shipping zones) or provided via integration with following platforms: Shipstation, StarShipit, Shippit (including label printing)|
|Advanced Purchase Module||Complete||15/06/2018||10/05/2018||New purchase module to include
– Multiple invoices, credit notes and deliveries for single purchase order
– Standalone credit notes
– Service-only purchase
|Xero integration improvement||Complete||30/04/2018||10/05/2018||Several enhancements like optional auto-sync, connect/disconnect wizard to/from Xero and help with sync errors resolution|
|B2B Portal – Stage 5 enhancement||Complete||30/04/2018||30/04/2018||
1. Option for customer of B2B to save B2B invoice to their DEAR Inventory account directly from the portal page
2. Option for customer of B2B portal to email order/invoice from B2B portal to have a record other than just in dear
3. Send email notification to customer when order has been shipped with link to the invoice for downloading
4. Send email notification to supplier when the invoice has been viewed/downloaded
5. Email notifications when customer opens and downloads invoice
6.Allow quantity to be shown for products within a family on the bulk order screen
7.Add shipping fee calculations based on total order weight or # of items. ( Will be done through a 3rd party shipping integration )
8.Additional Stock Availability Display
“In Stock” (green), ” Out of Stock” (red) and “Display Quantity” (green), if there is a stock outage, but also a quantity on order, the B2B Portal should display “Coming Soon” (amber)
|Zapier integration||Complete||21/03/2018||03/04/2018||Zapier connects more web apps than anyone. Zapier integrates with apps such as Facebook Lead Ads, Slack, Quickbooks, Google Sheets, Google Docs & many more! Slack. Mailchimp. Google Sheets. Trello.|
|FBA integration improvement||Complete||10/03/2018||10/03/2018||Several changes to improve integration usability:
– Stock quantity auto-sync between FBA and DEAR location on daily/weekly/monthly basis
– User interface for Catalog view to match general DEAR design concept
– Operation Log on FBA integration page to indicate some FBA related events, like catalog updates.
|API Version 2||Complete||15/01/2018||30/01/2018||Add to the List of available endpoints:
– Product Family
– All reference book endpoints
– Inventory Write-Off
– Money tasks
– Journal tasks
|B2B Portal – Stage 3 enhancement||Complete||15/01/2018||25/01/2018||
1. Order notifications for new Sales from B2B portal
2. Option to set Minimum Order Quantity per SKU
3. Contacts tab on B2B integration page to show all invited clients
4. Option to show/hide orders created for the customer outside B2B portal
6. Option for customer of B2B portal to delete some or all out of stock items from the cart
8. Add option Favorites to let customer save most used products and provide quick access to the list
9. Add optional product availability report to B2B portal. Customers can check available and order products and prices
10. Option to Export order list from B2B portal for given date range
11. Ability to hide prices on screen. User can switch off/on price information without affecting other users
14. Use product attributes and tags in search function
|B2B Portal – Stage 4 enhancement||Complete||31/01/2018||25/01/2018||
1.The ability to add text and info to the log-in page where information can be added on how to apply for an account and how to log in etc.
2.Easy portal access for field Sales Representative that place orders onsite on behalf of customers (Impersonation of portals)
4.The ability to send out B2B Portal invites to multiple customers at once. The invitation link will be exportable into a customer CSV file so it can be added to email campaigns via 3rd party applications.
5.Add an icon that highlights NEW products
6.Add icon next to the “Invite to Portal” icon to tell if the customer has created a password/account
7.Add another invitation status “ACCEPTED” to know the customer received the invite and accepted
8.Add [CustomerEmail] to the B2B portal invitation email so when a customer receives the invitation and chooses a password they’ll also know which email they’ll need to use when signing in
9.Access to logs confirming that an invitation was sent
11.Make the appearance of additional attributes optional on the portal
12.Product page display customisation –
– Dont show extra paramaters
– Show in specifications tab
– Show under product code on the main product section/next to the image
13.A button to navigate back to the catalog from the product info pages
14.Change the backorder/split delivery descriptions. Make heading “Delivery Options if one or more items are Out of Stock”
– “Single Delivery; delay whole order until all items are in stock”
– “Multiple Deliveries; ship all available items now, ship currently unavailable items later”
16.Show short description under product heading on the Product Info pages
17.Ability to add customisable shopping cart icon
18.Add ‘Back’ & ‘Checkout’ buttons to Product pages to streamline the customer experience. The text of these buttons will be customisable.
20.Custom Domain mapping for B2B portal
|POS – Stage 2 enhancement||Complete||31/01/2018||
1. DEAR discount model should be replicated in POS
2. Stocktake module should be developed in POS. All POS users should be able to perform stocktake. Partial counts by brand or tag should be supported.
3. Server report should be available on mobile POS for selected outlet. This will help outlet staff to direct customers to the right outlet if in the current outlet product is out of stock
4. Transfer between outlets.
5. System should show product list with product details applicable to the current outlet.
8. Coupon discounts. Coupons send via email and valid until certain point in the future. Client who receives coupons will be eligible for discount.
9. Integration with payment processors (Vantiv, Tyro).Integration with payment processors, card readers, different printers and scanners. We will consider Paypal, Square,Stripe and others (follow the link below)
10. Price label printing .
11. Incorporate Card Readers in POS.POS application should be able to accept payments by credit cards. Swipe, contactless cards, as well as chip cards. Stripe, Square, Tyro and Vantive payment processors to consider
12. Incorporate Barcode scanners in POS.
13. Barcode print on receipt and search.Implement barcode print on receipt and barcode search in Sales History page and customer search
14. Integrate with Star mPOP and optimize star printer communication. Integrate with drawer and scanner
15. Quick Keys
19.Payment Method Summary report, Customer Credit report
Users will be able to get an overview of all notifications stemming from various sources (B2B, e-commerce, in-app sales). This will help them become aware of critical real-time information.
|Payment distribution||On-hold||Improved supplier/customer payment distribution. Loading data from banks files|
|Mobile point of sale (POS)||Complete||15/02/2017||20/02/2017||POS works in web browser, under Android or iOS .It supports offline mode, all sales created offline will be synced to your DEAR account once online mode is back.
Supports popular discounting models (buy one get one free, brand and category discounts along with simple discount per order or line item)
You include receipt note to record extra information about the sale. It will be printed (optionally) on receipt.
You can process Sale On Account, Layby and let your customers earn loyalty points. Full support for customer accounts.
Cashier can put sale on hold (park sales) to take payment from another register or recommence sale at any time later.
Refunds and Returns are available with options to put refund to store credit or return to the customer using original payment method. If loyalty program is enabled for the customer every time they make a purchase system calculates loyalty point that can be used in the future.
Accept credit/debit card payments through Square payment processor. Cash payment option is available as well and calculates change and applies rounding when required. Customer can opt to use different payment methods for a single sale that include cash, credit cards, gift certificates, laybys, on account sales and store credits.
Full receipt customisation is available. You can include info regarding current and forthcoming promotions, put your logo or logo of brans on sale, etc.
Register closure and cash management are supported
Support for Barcode Scanning. Add items to the sale by scanning. Also search products by brand, category, SKU
Every shop/outlet can me mapped to individual inventory location to have separate inventory control and counts for every outlet. Multiple registers available per outlet to report on sales activity. Every cashier has separate user account to control access permissions and track sales.
|Credit note functionality||Complete||15/02/2017||10/04/2017||Multiple credit notes for single invoice, credit notes distributed across multiple invoices|
|Improved Expense Distribution||Complete||15/02/2017||12/03/2017||Expenses like freight and handling fees can be allocated to customer orders as manual journals using pro-rata method.|
|B2B Portal – Stage 2 enhancement||Complete||30/01/2017||10/04/2017||1. Download price lists with images as PDF file and excel file with product barcodes, SKUs, names
2. Add optional dimensions, weight, product attributes and quantity based discounts to the product details page when available
|B2B Portal||Complete||15/10/2016||15/10/2016||Our B2B portal allows your customers to visit your web shop (multiple shops supported) and make new order, see all orders made before. Copying items from previous order is available. Special pricing per customer and basic portal customisation are available. If you have Stripe or Paypal account your customers can pay orders online using these payment processor.|
|Multiple fulfillments||Complete||15/12/2016||22/01/2017||Multiple pick, pack and ship tasks for single sales invoice/order.|
|B2B Portal – Stage 1 enhancement||Complete||15/12/2016||10/01/2017||1. Implement payment options using Paypal and Stripe
2. Printing orders/invoices from the B2B portal. Single order/invoice template will be supported initially.
3. Optional ‘Required by date’ field for customers to enter. This field will be transferred to the ‘Required By’ field on DEAR Sales order page. Add checkbox ASAP next to it to indicate that it should be delivered as soon as possible.
4. Add new parameter on B2B integration page to control number of products on search/catalogue page. The number will be limited to 48 items per page to keep page response time acceptable.
5. Optional comment field on checkout page for every item in the cart
6. Content of Invitation, reset password, order notification emails should be customizable
7. Notes area on checkout page. Content will be saved to DEAR Sales order internal memo.
8. Use content of Carrier table to fill delivery methods on B2B integration page. At checkout step preselect delivery method as per customer’s carrier settings.
9. Add In Stock / Out of stock indicator to the items on all pages showing catalogue
|Advanced Reporting||Complete||10/07/2016||(Phase 1 complete). To simplify reconciliation between DEAR and your accounting software we are adding set of reports that will be comparable with the reports you can find in your accounting software.|
|Floship Integration||Complete||15/01/2016||30/01/2016||Floship is a leading provider of international fulfillment, recognized for fast and cost-effective worldwide shipping services.|
|Multiple DEAR organisations||Complete||15/01/2016||25/01/2016||Use single user login details to access multiple DEAR accounts|
|Vend – phase 2||Complete||15/12/2015||04/01/2016||Add import from Vend – purchase orders, stock transfer and stocktake|
|eBay Integration (Phase 2)||Complete||25/09/2015||25/12/2015||Add support for multiple eBay marketplaces. Add support for eBay variants. Import payments from eBay|
|Square||Complete||15/12/2015||04/01/2016||Square is one service that supports your entire business, from a register in your pocket to reports on your laptop.|
|Handshake||Complete||25/09/2015||23/11/2015||B2B Portal. Write bigger orders, See more customers, Process and ship your orders faster, Reduce order processing costs, Increase your order accuracy|
|Fulfilled by Amazon Integration||Complete||25/08/2015||23/11/2015|
|Magento Integration (Phase 2)||Complete||15/09/2015||18/10/2015||Add support for multiple Magento shops. Import payments from Magento|
|Paypal Checkout Integration||Complete||15/08/2015||23/08/2015||It works within your site—customers can pay instantly, without being redirected away to complete the transaction.|
|Import bills and invoices from Xero||Complete||30/06/2015||18/08/2015||When implemented this will open really unlimited integration opportunity for any Xero clients and add-on providers to take advantage of powerful DEAR Inventory features.|
|Shipstation Integration||Complete||25/07/2015||18/08/2015||We already can push sales orders to Shipstation. Now we would like to pull orders from Shipstation. If you already use Shipstaion to collect and fulfil orders from your sales channels, you may find that the only missing bit is the good inventory system. DEAR Inventory will fill this gap for you|
|Stripe Checkout Integration||Complete||25/07/2015||10/07/2015||Checkout is an embeddable payment form for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. It works within your site—customers can pay instantly, without being redirected away to complete the transaction.|
|Amazon Marketplace Integration||Complete||07/07/2015||07/07/2015|
|CSV file load for purchase and sales||Complete||25/04/2015||30/06/2015||Let users load historical sales and purchases from accounting systems or sales channels.|
|API Interface – Phase 2||Complete||10/05/2015||10/05/2015||POST/PUT methods to create/update sales, payments, tracking numbers and credit notes|
|Big Commerce integration||Complete||30/09/2014||30/03/2015|
|Disassembly module. Auto-disassembly.||Complete||05/03/2014||20/03/2014||New module will let users disassembly items when multiple output items will be inventoried from one input item. This feature also will be used to do automatic conversion between different units of measure (e.g. box to items, tonnes to kilos etc.).|
|Bulk product upload for Shopify and Magento||Complete||14/03/2014||20/03/2014||While currently available publishing functions for sale channels work fine there is a need to have bulk publishing option clients who maintain 1000s of items.|
|Commission based drop shipping||On Hold||Currently drop shipping model implemented in DEAR Inventory assumes retailers make their profit on the difference between the wholesale and retail price. But some retailers earn an agreed percentage of the sales in commission, paid by the wholesaler to the retailer. So changes will be done to job costing module to allow commission based invoicing to wholesaler/manufacture.|
|Repair order module||On Hold||For users who do after sale service and who sells items with serial numbers (e.g. electronics). Module will keep records on all repairs and service calls associated with particular serial number.|
|Individual tax rules per invoice line||Complete||10/02/2014||10/02/2014||Adding tax rules per invoice line will make DEAR invoice fully compatible with invoices produced by accounting software like Xero or QBO. Currently DEAR users can’t create mix of taxable and not taxable items in one invoice.|
|Drop Ship functionality||Complete||20/01/2014||20/01/2014||During a Sales Order if an item is marked as Drop Ship, out of stock or it is best to Drop Ship you should be able to mark specific items for Drop Ship. This would then direct you to create a Purchase Order directly associated with that Sale Order. This Purchase Order would then be a Drop Ship and not be received into inventory. After that it is just a matter of Invoicing SO and PO normally.|
|Email Templates||Complete||30/01/2014||20/01/2014||You will be able to pre-set emails you are sending to customers and suppliers.|
|Mobile version of stocktake page||On Hold||You will be able to do your stocktake on an mobile device not just onto printed stock sheets.|
|Fulfillment integration with Shopify||Complete||17/11/2013||21/11/2013||Shopify will send an automated email to the customer once its order is full filed. If the orders are pushed from Shopify to Dear, once an order is shipped i.e. fulfilled, the information of shipment should be pulled back to Shopify too.|
|Kitted or Packaged Products/SKUs that are not preassembled into finished good but simply a list of other (already finished goods) SKUs||Complete||08/11/2013||10/11/2013||New checkbox is added in the bill of materials ‘Auto-Assembly/Kit’ indicating that products can be automatically assembled when sale order is authorised. If the product is available in stock the system will assemble only deficiency in quantity required to complete the sale order.|
|Product Traceability and Track Expiration Dates||Complete||19/08/2013||21/08/2013||Ability to enter specific lot numbers of products, usage of each traceable product, information on when date sensitive products are due to expire, facilitate with product recall by identifying the immediate previous sources and immediate subsequent recipients of products|
|Backorders enhancement||Complete||14/07/2013||Create purchase orders only for backordered items filtered by customers and/or product tags|
|Finished goods enhancement||Complete||07/07/2013||10/07/2013||Finished goods now can include not only direct materials but also direct labour and applied manufacturing overhead|
|Stock take/ Stock adjustment enhancement||Complete||03/07/2013||03/07/2013||Add function to data entry stock in addition to loading from CSV file|
|Product Family enhancement||Complete||28/06/2013||26/06/2013||Create and maintain, buy and sell similar products applying bulk select/update operations. Auto-generate SKUs.|
|Volume Based Discounts||Complete||07/06/2013||07/06/2013||A volume based discount is an adjustment to the price of a item based on the quantity in the quote line or order line item. Simple method will be used.|
|Serial/Batch Numbers Tracking||Complete||07/06/2013||30/05/2013||Track serial or batch numbers on the receiving stock side and the selling side of business.|
|Application Dashboard||Complete||23/05/2013||22/05/2013||Summary of outstanding tasks and quick shortcuts to the most used actions.|
|Recurring Invoices||Complete||30/05/2013||20/05/2013||Enter details for a sales invoice you send and mark it as Recurring Task. DEAR will automatically create and save invoices with Draft status. You’ll need to complete the process by authorising them.|
|User-defined fields for customers and suppliers||Complete||15/05/2013||15/05/2013||Let you keep additional information about your customers and suppliers specific to your business.|
|Service only invoice||Complete||20/05/2013||20/05/2013|
|User-defined price tier names||Complete||15/05/2013||15/05/2013|