What’s improved & new?
- DEAR POS: This week we introduced new DEAR POS Mobile responsive design.
- DEAR POS: Product Additional Attribute fields and Customer email/phone are now available as mail merge fields for receipt template.
- DEAR POS: Users are now able to use Embedded printing (like cloud print) in POS for receipts and register closure reports, this now expands the range of available printers with DEAR POS.
- DEAR WMS: Users are now able to print labels using the embedded print option on Android.
- Sale Bulk Actions: When a customer’s credit limit amount exceeds the permitted limit when authorizing a sale, a relevant validation message will now be displayed.
- Sale List Bulk Actions: When any issues/warnings are reported, link to the specific sale will now be added to the warning message.
- In-App messaging module: We have introduced the DEAR in-app messaging tool that helps connect two or more users with a quick and easy to use service that all users can take advantage of. This can be activated from within the General Settings page.
- Supplier Deposits and Customer Credits: Upon invoice authorization DEAR will now check if there are any available deposits/credits that can be utilized and will suggest to use them as a payment option.
- Users & Permissions: Bill Of Materials access permissions added.