Improvements to the Notifications module have been made to enhance the user experience by providing a detailed information when notifications are executed.
- New Product Price Change Notification. When the price of an existing SKU has been edited, the notification module will trigger an email to the user that the price of an existing SKU is changed.
- Added link to download PDF document for document-related notifications for External notification type.
DEAR Point of Sale
- Users can configure POS to apply the same customer Price Tier in DEAR to the sales made in POS. (should be enabled on the POS setup page)
- POS return/exchange. Customers can return items in outlet B previously purchased in outlet A. Returned items will be available for sale in outlet B.
- Additional permissions – Can give discount and Can change price. When enabled POS users can change product price and apply discounts. Please enable these options for relevant users.
- New ‘Non-Inventory’ product type. Non-inventory products can be purchased as stock products but can be sold without checking for their availability in stock. System will always maintain user defined available quantity. However Non-inventory cannot be reordered, back-ordered, restocked, or un-stocked as they don’t affect inventory levels.
- New Expanded Pick List template has been added to the list of available templates. If product has Bill of Materials (BOM) the report will show all BOM components required.
- Smart Reordering function now
- lets the user ordering product using multiple units of measure (UOM), if product supports multiple UOM .
- uses the value of minimum order quantity set on product page for every supplier
- shows new ‘Minimum Order Qty’ column on Reorder Suggestion page.
- Product Family page now has an option to bulk edit the values of additional attributes and copy it to variant’s additional attributes section.
- New column ‘Batch #’ has been added to Finished Goods Analysis report
- New column Sale has been added to Outstanding Quotes Report. The value in the column is calculated as Sale=Amount Invoiced-Tax
- Barcode field is now available on Products Stock Level, Products Low on Stock, Inventory Movement Details and Inventory Movement Summary reports.