|Mobile point of sale (POS)||Complete||15/02/2017||20/02/2017||
POS works in web browser, under Android or iOS .It supports offline mode, all sales created offline will be synced to your DEAR account once online mode is back.
Supports popular discounting models (buy one get one free, brand and category discounts along with simple discount per order or line item)
You include receipt note to record extra information about the sale. It will be printed (optionally) on receipt.
You can process Sale On Account, Layby and let your customers earn loyalty points. Full support for customer accounts.
Cashier can put sale on hold (park sales) to take payment from another register or recommence sale at any time later.
Refunds and Returns are available with options to put refund to store credit or return to the customer using original payment method. If loyalty program is enabled for the customer every time they make a purchase system calculates loyalty point that can be used in the future.
Accept credit/debit card payments through Square payment processor. Cash payment option is available as well and calculates change and applies rounding when required. Customer can opt to use different payment methods for a single sale that include cash, credit cards, gift certificates, laybys, on account sales and store credits.
Full receipt customisation is available. You can include info regarding current and forthcoming promotions, put your logo or logo of brans on sale, etc.
Register closure and cash management are supported
Support for Barcode Scanning. Add items to the sale by scanning. Also search products by brand, category, SKU
Every shop/outlet can me mapped to individual inventory location to have separate inventory control and counts for every outlet. Multiple registers available per outlet to report on sales activity. Every cashier has separate user account to control access permissions and track sales.
|Credit note functionality||In Progress||15/02/2017||Multiple credit notes for single invoice, credit notes distributed across multiple invoices|
|Payment distribution||In Progress||15/02/2017||Improved supplier/customer payment distribution. Loading data from banks files|
|Improved Expense Distribution||In Progress||15/02/2017||Expenses like freight and handling fees can be allocated to customer orders as manual journals using pro-rata method.|
|B2B Portal – Stage 2 enhancement||In Progress||30/01/2017||
1. Download price lists with images as PDF file and excel file with product barcodes, SKUs, names
2. Add optional product availability report to B2B portal. Customers can check available and order products and prices.
3. Add optional dimensions, weight, product attributes and quantity based discounts to the product details page when available
4. Add optional short description field to DEAR product page to be used along with product name on B2B product details page.
5. Add Guest user role which cannot shop, but can browse/print catalogue.
6. At checkout stage add two options to choose from :
– Single delivery, place on Backorder if out of stock
– Multiple deliveries if out of stock
7. Show fulfilment status on orders
|B2B Portal – Stage 3 enhancement||Planned||TBA||
1. Multilingual support on B2B site. Crowdsourcing method to be used. Expression of interest should be left here http://support.dearsystems.com/discussions/topics/11000005199
2. Option to set Minimum Order Quantity per SKU.
3. Contacts tab on B2B integration page to see all invited clients
4. Option to show/hide orders created for the customer outside B2B portal
5. Option for customer of B2B to save B2B invoice to their DEAR Inventory account directly from the portal page
6. Option for customer of B2B portal to delete some or all out of stock items from the cart
7. Option for customer of B2B portal to email order/invoice from B2B portal to have a record other than just in dear
8. Add option Favourites to let customer save most used products and provide quick access to the list
|B2B Portal – Stage 4 enhancement||Planned||TBA||
1. Option to Export order list from B2B portal for given date range
2. Ability to hide prices on screen. User can switch off/on price information without affecting other users
3. Send email notification to customer when order has been shipped with link to the invoice for downloading
4. Send email notification to supplier when the invoice has been viewed/downloaded.
5. Use product attributes and tags in search function.
6. Email notifications when customer opens and download invoice.
|B2B Portal||Complete||15/10/2016||15/10/2016||Our B2B portal allows your customers to visit your web shop (multiple shops supported) and make new order, see all orders made before. Copying items from previous order is available. Special pricing per customer and basic portal customisation are available. If you have Stripe or Paypal account your customers can pay orders online using these payment processor.|
|Multiple fulfillments||Complete||15/12/2016||22/01/2017||Multiple pick, pack and ship tasks for single sales invoice/order.|
|B2B Portal – Stage 1 enhancement||Complete||15/12/2016||10/01/2017||
1. Implement payment options using Paypal and Stripe
2. Printing orders/invoices from the B2B portal. Single order/invoice template will be supported initially.
3. Optional ‘Required by date’ field for customers to enter. This field will be transferred to the ‘Required By’ field on DEAR Sales order page. Add checkbox ASAP next to it to indicate that it should be delivered as soon as possible.
4. Add new parameter on B2B integration page to control number of products on search/catalogue page. The number will be limited to 48 items per page to keep page response time acceptable.
5. Optional comment field on checkout page for every item in the cart
6. Content of Invitation, reset password, order notification emails should be customizable
7. Notes area on checkout page. Content will be saved to DEAR Sales order internal memo.
8. Use content of Carrier table to fill delivery methods on B2B integration page. At checkout step preselect delivery method as per customer’s carrier settings.
9. Add In Stock / Out of stock indicator to the items on all pages showing catalogue
|Advanced Reporting||Complete||10/07/2016||(Phase 1 complete). To simplify reconciliation between DEAR and your accounting software we are adding set of reports that will be comparable with the reports you can find in your accounting software.|
|Floship Integration||Complete||15/01/2016||30/01/2016||Floship is a leading provider of international fulfillment, recognized for fast and cost-effective worldwide shipping services.|
|Multiple DEAR organisations||Complete||15/01/2016||25/01/2016||Use single user login details to access multiple DEAR accounts|
|Vend – phase 2||Complete||15/12/2015||04/01/2016||Add import from Vend – purchase orders, stock transfer and stocktake|
|eBay Integration (Phase 2)||Complete||25/09/2015||25/12/2015||Add support for multiple eBay marketplaces. Add support for eBay variants. Import payments from eBay|
|Square||Complete||15/12/2015||04/01/2016||Square is one service that supports your entire business, from a register in your pocket to reports on your laptop.|
|Handshake||Complete||25/09/2015||23/11/2015||B2B Portal. Write bigger orders, See more customers, Process and ship your orders faster, Reduce order processing costs, Increase your order accuracy|
|Fulfilled by Amazon Integration||Complete||25/08/2015||23/11/2015|
|Magento Integration (Phase 2)||Complete||15/09/2015||18/10/2015||Add support for multiple Magento shops. Import payments from Magento|
|Paypal Checkout Integration||Complete||15/08/2015||23/08/2015||It works within your site—customers can pay instantly, without being redirected away to complete the transaction.|
|Import bills and invoices from Xero||Complete||30/06/2015||18/08/2015||When implemented this will open really unlimited integration opportunity for any Xero clients and add-on providers to take advantage of powerful DEAR Inventory features.|
|Shipstation Integration||Complete||25/07/2015||18/08/2015||We already can push sales orders to Shipstation. Now we would like to pull orders from Shipstation. If you already use Shipstaion to collect and fulfil orders from your sales channels, you may find that the only missing bit is the good inventory system. DEAR Inventory will fill this gap for you|
|Stripe Checkout Integration||Complete||25/07/2015||10/07/2015||Checkout is an embeddable payment form for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. It works within your site—customers can pay instantly, without being redirected away to complete the transaction.|
|Amazon Marketplace Integration||Complete||07/07/2015||07/07/2015|
|CSV file load for purchase and sales||Complete||25/04/2015||30/06/2015||Let users load historical sales and purchases from accounting systems or sales channels.|
|API Interface – Phase 2||Complete||10/05/2015||10/05/2015||POST/PUT methods to create/update sales, payments, tracking numbers and credit notes|
|Big Commerce integration||Complete||30/09/2014||30/03/2015|
|Disassembly module. Auto-disassembly.||Complete||05/03/2014||20/03/2014||New module will let users disassembly items when multiple output items will be inventoried from one input item. This feature also will be used to do automatic conversion between different units of measure (e.g. box to items, tonnes to kilos etc.).|
|Bulk product upload for Shopify and Magento||Complete||14/03/2014||20/03/2014||While currently available publishing functions for sale channels work fine there is a need to have bulk publishing option clients who maintain 1000s of items.|
|Commission based drop shipping||On Hold||Currently drop shipping model implemented in DEAR Inventory assumes retailers make their profit on the difference between the wholesale and retail price. But some retailers earn an agreed percentage of the sales in commission, paid by the wholesaler to the retailer. So changes will be done to job costing module to allow commission based invoicing to wholesaler/manufacture.|
|Repair order module||On Hold||For users who do after sale service and who sells items with serial numbers (e.g. electronics). Module will keep records on all repairs and service calls associated with particular serial number.|
|Individual tax rules per invoice line||Complete||10/02/2014||10/02/2014||Adding tax rules per invoice line will make DEAR invoice fully compatible with invoices produced by accounting software like Xero or QBO. Currently DEAR users can’t create mix of taxable and not taxable items in one invoice.|
|Drop Ship functionality||Complete||20/01/2014||20/01/2014||During a Sales Order if an item is marked as Drop Ship, out of stock or it is best to Drop Ship you should be able to mark specific items for Drop Ship. This would then direct you to create a Purchase Order directly associated with that Sale Order. This Purchase Order would then be a Drop Ship and not be received into inventory. After that it is just a matter of Invoicing SO and PO normally.|
|Email Templates||Complete||30/01/2014||20/01/2014||You will be able to pre-set emails you are sending to customers and suppliers.|
|Mobile version of stocktake page||On Hold||You will be able to do your stocktake on an mobile device not just onto printed stock sheets.|
|Fulfillment integration with Shopify||Complete||17/11/2013||21/11/2013||Shopify will send an automated email to the customer once its order is full filed. If the orders are pushed from Shopify to Dear, once an order is shipped i.e. fulfilled, the information of shipment should be pulled back to Shopify too.|
|Kitted or Packaged Products/SKUs that are not preassembled into finished good but simply a list of other (already finished goods) SKUs||Complete||08/11/2013||10/11/2013||New checkbox is added in the bill of materials ‘Auto-Assembly/Kit’ indicating that products can be automatically assembled when sale order is authorised. If the product is available in stock the system will assemble only deficiency in quantity required to complete the sale order.|
|Product Traceability and Track Expiration Dates||Complete||19/08/2013||21/08/2013||Ability to enter specific lot numbers of products, usage of each traceable product, information on when date sensitive products are due to expire, facilitate with product recall by identifying the immediate previous sources and immediate subsequent recipients of products|
|Backorders enhancement||Complete||14/07/2013||Create purchase orders only for backordered items filtered by customers and/or product tags|
|Finished goods enhancement||Complete||07/07/2013||10/07/2013||Finished goods now can include not only direct materials but also direct labour and applied manufacturing overhead|
|Stock take/ Stock adjustment enhancement||Complete||03/07/2013||03/07/2013||Add function to data entry stock in addition to loading from CSV file|
|Product Family enhancement||Complete||28/06/2013||26/06/2013||Create and maintain, buy and sell similar products applying bulk select/update operations. Auto-generate SKUs.|
|Volume Based Discounts||Complete||07/06/2013||07/06/2013||A volume based discount is an adjustment to the price of a item based on the quantity in the quote line or order line item. Simple method will be used.|
|Serial/Batch Numbers Tracking||Complete||07/06/2013||30/05/2013||Track serial or batch numbers on the receiving stock side and the selling side of business.|
|Application Dashboard||Complete||23/05/2013||22/05/2013||Summary of outstanding tasks and quick shortcuts to the most used actions.|
|Recurring Invoices||Complete||30/05/2013||20/05/2013||Enter details for a sales invoice you send and mark it as Recurring Task. DEAR will automatically create and save invoices with Draft status. You’ll need to complete the process by authorising them.|
|User-defined fields for customers and suppliers||Complete||15/05/2013||15/05/2013||Let you keep additional information about your customers and suppliers specific to your business.|
|Service only invoice||Complete||20/05/2013||20/05/2013|
|User-defined price tier names||Complete||15/05/2013||15/05/2013|